Terms & Conditions
1. Advance bookings are accepted on receipt of :
- 50% of the booking is paid if more than 4 weeks in advance and after that the full amount must be paid.
- The deposits are non refundable or transferable and the balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- We do accept credit cards or debit cards.
- We do not accept cheques.
- We accept BACS payments (internet banking). Please email for our bank details.
2. Canellation policy:
No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
No refunds for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible, you may wish to consider holiday insurance for cancellations and or property and injury whilst away.
- cancellations on medical grounds will need a medical certificate.
- Pitches are to be vacated by 10.00 am. You can check in anytime after 12pm for camping and 2pm if you are staying in one of our static’s.
- Late departures by arrangement, there may be an extra charge.
- Departures after 4.00 pm liable to full rate charge.
- Please advise of late arrival otherwise your pitch may be let.
- A group booking consists of more than 3 pitch bookings holidaying together.
- Group bookings must be made by telephone/email and are only accepted at the managers discretion.
- Group bookings, due to their nature, are not eligible for any online booking discount codes.
- The person making the booking takes responsibility for the group and must be aware and accept all site terms and conditions.
- We are not suitable for large groups, especially at peak times.
4. Your pitch:
- Pitch size is 9m sq
- It is your responsibility that your equipment fits within the pitch boundaries (If you have a rectangular tent with dimensions on one side of 5m or less you should not have a problem). If you have a very large tent/gazebo/extras, you should consider booking 2 adjacent pitches, especially during peak times
- Pitches are numbered, please pitch in the centre of this area
- A pup tent is classified as a small 2 child tent
5. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Tretio Caravan & Camping Park, St Davids Pembrokeshire SA62 6DE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
No liability whatsoever shall be attached to the management in the event of:
- Death, injury howsoever caused, illness, inconvenience or any other misadventure
- Loss of or any damage to or theft of property including motor vehicles and boats.
In order to maintain everyone's enjoyment and pleasure, we would ask you to observe the following:
- Please consider and respect the privacy of your fellow campers at all times.
- Keep noise to a minimum especially after 10pm with absolute quiet between midnight and 7.00am. There is no tolerance given to offenders in this matter.
- Music instruments, record players, radios and other appliances must not be used to cause annoyance.
- Please keep away from any vacant pitches.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents / guardians at all times. So that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Children MUST be supervised at all times especially whilst using the play area/ bouldering wall – the use of this equipment is strictly at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any injuries incurred.
- All ball games/ Frisbees/ kites are restricted to the lower playing field.
- Only hands above the red line on the bouldering wall.
- Children are not permitted to play in the site toilets or showers.
- No children are allowed on the play areas between sundown/10.00pm (whichever falls first) and 07.00am.
3. All drivers please note:
- Do not exceed the site speed limit of 5 mph which is equivalent to walking pace! This includes cyclists.
- Quad bikes, trial bikes, scooters or any other motorised vehicles are not permitted on the Park.
- Not more than one car is permitted on a pitch. Other cars must park in the Visitor’s car park.
- Motor vehicle repairs may not be carried out at the Park but a recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
- You are not permitted to give anyone else driving lessons at the Park and we do not permit Learner Drivers to drive.
4. Dogs are welcome but in the interests of hygiene and children's safety they must be :
- Kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site or in designated exercise areas.
- Well-behaved, quiet and child friendly.
- Not taken into the toilet block.
- Pet owners must ensure they pick up after their dogs and dispose of dog fouling responsibility.
- If any dog should be found loose on the site, we reserve the right to issue the Pet Owner with an on-the-spot fine of £50.
5. Barbecues and small fire bowls are allowed but please observe the following conditions :
- Be aware of the nearest fire point.
- Disposable barbeques: please use slabs provided (by the fire points) & return after use.
- Do not burn the grass. A charge of £5.00 will be made for all such offences.
- Barbecues and fire bowls must be finished by 11pm.
6. You can use the fridge and freezer free of charge, but please remove out of date food and label what is yours so there is no mix ups.
7. All facilities must be used for their intended purpose only.
8. No tent is permitted on the Holiday Home Park. All tents should be erected in the designated camping area and will be charged at the going rate.
9. You must not dig any hole in the ground at the park.
10. Alcoholic drinks may be consumed only in and around the immediate vicinity of your pitch. Prior permission from us will be required if you wish to consume alcohol elsewhere on the Park.
11. Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on the site.