Camping & Tourers
We have two camping fields, with a total of 47 pitches and far reaching views over the St David's peninsular.
We welcome tents, tourers, camper vans and motorhomes
An eight month camping season March 1st to October 31st.
We currently have availability on our popular seasonal touring pitches, contact the site for further information on 07814 588289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017 prices (£/ tent/ night)*
- Unlike other camp sites our pitch includes up to four people and one car.
- Arrival: After 12pm Departure: Before 10am
- Pitch sizes are all approximately 9.0 meters in width.
- Electric hook up available, 10 amps.
- You can chose a specific pitch when booking, view site map for reference.
- Please note pitch 22 is a hard-standing pitch.
- The playground pitch can be booked via telephone only.
- Hot water and showers included in price.
- Dogs welcome on site
- All prices are inclusive VAT
|1st March - 31st March||£12||Off Peak|
|1st April - 21st April||£19||Peak|
|22nd April - 26th May||£14||Off Peak|
|27th May - 2nd June||£23||Peak|
|3rd June - 21st July||£14||Off Peak|
|22nd July - 1st Sept||£25||Peak|
|2nd Sept - 31st Oct||£12||Off Peak|
|Electric hookup per night||£5|
|Extra person per night||£5|
|Awning/gazebo/pup tent per night||£3|
|Boat/extra car per night||£3|
|Dog per night||£2|